Sequoia, is an AKC registered small standard poodle, she is 23 inches tall and about 42 pounds. She was born 9/5/14 and is a beautiful red color with soft fur. She is from Idaho Jewels Poodles in Rigby, ID 83442 (208) 521-5578. She is a sweet gentle little girl that loves all dogs. She is laid back and mellow in the house. She is smart and easy to work with and enjoys being petted. She loves to bring me things and give them to me from around the house. She has been named after the giant Sequoia trees, that I saw during my trip in California.
- Both parents hips are OFA good. Father OFA elbows good.
- GM2 Gangliosidosis (Poodle Type) – Normal (clear)
- Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures – Normal (clear)
- Degenerative Myelopathy – Normal (clear)
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration – Normal (clear)
- Osteochondrodysplasia – Normal (clear)
- Von Willebrand Disease I – Normal (clear)
- Hips OFA “EXCELLENT”
DNA Test Results can be seen on Paw Print Genetics web site. Click on the logo below the photos.