Hickory, an Irish Setter was born November 27th, 2016 in Illinois. Both of her parents are from Ireland and are registered in the Irish Kennel Club (IKC). This girl has tested Normal/Clear for Genetic diseases, that run in the Irish Setter breed. Her hips will be OFA certified when she is old enough. She is a sweet loving active girl that loves to run and play. She gets along with other dogs and loves human affection. She enjoys eating and sniffing around the yard while running and jumping. Also, a fast learner with a super soft coat, therefore, we love her!!
- Degenerative Myelopathy (DM) –Normal/Clear
- Globoid Cell Leukodystrophy (Irish Setter Type)
- Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency, Type 1 (LAD) — Normal/Clear
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy )PRA) — Normal/Clear
- Von Willebrand Disease — Normal/Clear